COMMITMENT | LEADERSHIP | INTEGRITY
Proven performance while driving technology initiatives to advance overall business operation strategies, with expertise in processes reengineering, organization formation, and development. Many years of combined experience in technology, leadership, financials, human resources, and vendor management in fast-paced services and manufacturing industries. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Abbott Laboratories – Waukegan, IL April 2015 – Present
Digital Delivery Manager Plan/Build Collaboration
· Managed and supervised vendors’ medium and large projects and implementations.
· Managed millions of dollars in combined projects not limited to validated software development, SaaS implementations, business acquisitions and divestures.
· Uncovered $1.3 million in licensing savings for divisional R&D ECAD tool.
· Architected and program managed the development and implementation of a system that enabled Abbott to reduced electronic components life cycle risks, ensured constant supply, and improved financial performance over the entire medical devices product lifecycle.
· Heavily involved in the most rigorous software development SLC to drive regulatory compliance.
· Wrapped-up and closed the largest Microsoft SharePoint migration to Microsoft 365 in the world.
· Generated millions of dollars in cost savings through strategic negotiation with vendors.
· Prioritized and managed critical program budgets and ensured authorized resources are obtained and funded.
· Assessed project plans and determined action items to ensure programs success, delivered on time, and on or under budget.
· Led internal/contractor project managers and infrastructure teams in developing and executing program plans.
· Communicated and reported programs progress with management and leadership team.
· Developed, wrote up and submitted change management requests and participated in all Infrastructure Change Management meetings on behalf of the delivery organization.
· Resolved escalation issues before reaching upper management leadership.
· Provided leadership, directions, acted as technical resource in all phases of infrastructure, software development, and implementation process.
· Worked with various infrastructure teams and provided solutions for predictive issues to avoid programs delay.
North and Latin America Digital Commerce Program Manager
· Program managed B2B and B2C plan/build digital commerce platforms leveraging Magento in AWS.
· Program managed the implementation of two B2C products specific new sub-stores.
· Program managed reskinning of AbbottStore.com
· Managed Adobe’s Magento system administrators throughout the evaluation of Abbott’s production infrastructure environment, ecosystem configurations, and settings.
· Delivered the implementation of six promotional merchandise webstores for internal use.
Sr. Project Manager – Infrastructure System and Solution Development
· Managed 20+ simultaneous medium and high initiatives projects.
· Partnered with Network Engineering, Border Security, and Hosting Solutions teams to deliver on complex global initiatives.
· Managed the development of 3-5 years global strategy for LAN/WAN network, Voice, and Border Security.
· Led Hadoop data platform implementation for big data analysis.
· Led severs implementation for SharePoint to facilitate data migration from on-premises to managed services.
· Led desktop/mobile client access policy for Office 365 managed services cloud solution, NetScaler Reverse Proxy configuration, and unit testing.
· Managed the deployment of System Command Center’s embedded OS and application new release on Lab Instruments.
· Led the effort to troubleshoot metrics collection on medical instruments in the field used for transfusion diagnostics testing connecting to Abbott’s cloud managed services.
· Transformed application servers located at a Singapore third-party vendor to in-house hosted cloud solution.
· Led the deployment of Empower 3 Enterprise, High-performance Liquid and Gas Chromatography in China.
· Transformed barcode scanning capabilities of 3rd party warehouse located in England to feed on premise ERP system.
· Managed the deployment of CISCO CUCM globally.
· Managed the consolidation of SQL VM clusters that led to a significant savings.